Blind & Seek
A downloadable game for Windows
A room-scale VR game without headset! Two blindfolded players must fight for their lives in labyrinthine arena, by tapping and feeling the walls to find the other in the dark.
- No VR visuals! NONE AT ALL!
- Awesomely tactile walls.
- Epic Drum beats.
- Insanely fast combat.
By Sarah Josefsen and Mateo Perez, with music by Elie Abraham.
HOW TO PLAY
This is a game for two players but we recommend having a third person to check nobody knocks into a wall or gets hurt otherwise.
- Start the game.
- Place the Vive headset on the floor near the play space, facing down.
- Grab one controller each. Don't touch any buttons or the touchpad!
- move into your positions: one in the center and one in the border of the play space.
- Put on your blindfolds.
- Find the other player and push their controller's buttons to win!
- Don't walk into walls! Try tapping slowly with your controller to feel where you can step.
- If you hear drums, it means your opponent is at reach!
- Protect your controller! If the other player (or yourself) taps any of its buttons or touchpad you will lose.